e-F+TN is bringing solid benefits to its target groups:
1. Business stakeholders and business support organisations of the Black Sea region
These organisations will be invited to join the e-F+TN network either as full or as affiliated members. Overall, 10 such organisations are expected to join the e-F+TN network:
- Promote project activities within their own members/ networks.
- Participate in the e-F+TN training activities (i.e. national training workshops).
- Co-shape the continuation plan and operational scheme of the e-F+TN network and thus contribute to the sustainability of the network and the organisation of additional virtual fairs in the future.
2. Enterprises of the region and SMEs (sectors: Agro-food, Building materials and elements, Industrial machinery) Enterprises may gain:
- Further practical experience and knowledge on export-related issues and the use of web technologies through their participation in the Training workshops.
- New clients and business partnerships through their participation as exhibitors or visitors in the intraregional virtual fairs, the virtual presence initiatives and the international virtual fair that e-F+TN is organising.